We hope everyone had a lovely weekend relaxing, eating, drinking, gossping and everything else you should be doing at the weekend. If you have been hostessing with the mostessing then we've got a great little party trick for you to woo your friends next time. It's our show off piece. Yesterday we made a chicken out of a tea towel!
Here's the how to in 6 easy steps.
1. Take a beautiful looking tea towel as modelled by our 'creative' director.
2. Lay the the towel and roll both ends in as shown below.
2. Fold the towel in half with the rolls facing out.
3. Pull the centre of the rolled ends out slightly so that the corners of the tea towel are exposed.
4. Pinch the ends of two corners opposite each other (opposite ends of the tea towel in step one).
5. Pinch the other ends below.
6. Pull your Poulet, et voila!
If you found this useful and have a go please send us some of your photos of chicken tea towels. I'm sure you can give us a few tips too!
No cows were hurt during this demonstration. All cows are made out of premium cotton and can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
We're really excited as we're just finalising the details on a tea towel for our macaroon flavours print.
We will keep on blogging and give you some other fun ideas to do in your home soon....